Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive - Remote, Bournemouth -
The Company – Digital Marketing Executive
Our exclusive client is making waves in the technology sector with regards to safety across construction, industrial and logistics. They are the go-to business with regards to hugely practical technology and software solutions, in a very exciting phase in their growth plans!
They’re seeking a Digital Marketing Executive within this brand-new opportunity, to join their Head of Marketing in their new face of innovation and pushing the business forward in terms of sales and brand awareness.
The Role – Digital Marketing Executive
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, and working with the Sales and Marketing Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Writing content for the website, social media and wider marketing collateral.
- Using WordPress as a CMS to update website content, create and monitor landing pages.
- Using Hootsuite to manage their social media presence, including assistant with campaigns.
- Conducing email marketing campaigns via Hubspot with regards to content and analytics.
- Assisting in creating materials such as blogs, white papers, sales presentations, and event pieces.
Requirements – Digital Marketing Executive
In order to be considered you will have:
- At least 2-3 years digital marketing experience across websites, content and social media.
- Have experience in using CMS and CRM systems – ideally WordPress and Hubspot.
- Ideally come from a B2B background, with technology/construction being a bonus.
- Drive, have your own transport and be willing to travel to Bournemouth ad-hoc and up to once a week across the wider UK.
- Have a self-motivated attitude, be an excellent communicator and be comfortable and efficient working from home for the vast majority of the time.
This role is fully remote, with ad-hoc travel to their HQ in Bournemouth and travel up to once a week to their relevant sites. Therefore, candidates must drive and have their own transport, and ideally be located across southern and central counties such as (but not limited to) Dorset, Hampshire, Somerset, Wiltshire, Berkshire, Surrey, Sussex.
The line manager is based in Cambridgeshire, so being further north is not an issue, but you have to be happy with the travel as outlined above.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly