Graphic Designer (Financial Services experienced required)
Your new company
A leading global investment bank is looking to recruit a Graphic design Specialist to join the London team on a 6 month contract with the possibility of the role turning into a permanent opportunity. A great way into a career with a leader within the financial market!
Your new role
As a Graphic Designer you will be generate design (Print & Online) that is both creative and appropriate to the firm's culture and corporate identity, and within pre-agreed time frames. You will work with the clients and project team to ensure the delivery of strategically aligned design projects. This includes challenging the client's perception and providing cost effective solutions. You will design graphics for emails, PowerPoint presentations, campaigns, initiatives; event portals, social media and website. As part of a team, provide advice and support to internal clients in relation to meeting their marketing objectives, via client briefings and group meetings.
What you'll need to succeed
- 5 years of work experience in graphic design, ideally with experience at a large corporate organisation or luxury brand
- You must be able to design initial concepts to a high standard, with proven experience of both Print & Online.
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator - Premiere is a bonus)
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook Mail; and ability to use the built-in design tools
- You must have the ability to see jobs through from initial concept to completion, liaising with clients on an as-and-when basis.
What you'll get in return
You will be paid £389 per Day (umbrella) and the opportunity and the opportunity to go permeant with a leader in the financial market.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and salary expectations, I will contact you if your experience is relevant.
Please only apply if you have the required skill set and industry experience.
Apply for Graphic Designer (Financial Services experienced required)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly