BD & Bids Executive
BD and Bids Executive in a built environment consultancy. London based. Salary up to £40,000
BD and Bid Executive role, with a key focus on bid and knowledge management, to join this leading built environment consultancy, where you will be joining a small but vibrant in-house marketing team that boasts great culture and collaborative working style. The firm is currently growing and looking to bring a new bid professionals to the team, who will have complete ownership of the bid process and central marketing team’s knowledge management system. This firm supports its staff through a programme of personal reviews, training and one-to-one mentoring to help you truly develop in your role. The firm also have a strong benefits programme in place and are committed to supporting Mental Health in the workplace.
As BD and Bids Executive, you will be:
- Leading on end to end management of the bid process
- Working on large scale public sector panel pitches
- Developing more creative and engaging bids and proposals for the commercial sector
- Carrying out tracking and analysis of the bid process
- Working with BD coordinators across the UK to develop sector and region focussed materials
- Developing case studies, credentials etc.
- Always looking for ways to improve team processes
You will have relevant business development/bid experience in a B2B/professional services environment. Some exposure to public sector bids would be highly desirable, although there will also be plenty of opportunity to work on commercial bids. Experience of InDesign would also be desirable. Candidates need to be adaptable to change and interested in innovating processes!