Netcel helps organisations discover and create their digital future. We are a passionate team who are committed to delivering tangible change and benefit for the clients we work with. Our work is challenging and diverse and we partner with leading brands from across a variety of sectors.
Our Marketing Executive will support the Marketing Director in delivering Netcel's marketing strategy, to support our business goals. We are looking for a creative and tenacious Marketing Executive to join our team. The work will involve producing engaging content and campaigns and also organising and attending events. Netcel has ambitious growth targets and this is an exciting time to join our marketing team and be instrumental in Netcel achieving its brand and growth objectives.
The role includes responsibility for:
- Planning, execution and measurement of multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Planning and co-ordination of external webinars and other events
- Management of social media posts including LinkedIn and Twitter
- Create and execute eMarketing campaigns and Newsletters (DotDigital)
- Creation and curation of marketing collateral
- Co-ordination of content plan
- Website content updates using CMS
- Data management, CRM updates and reports (Salesforce)
- Metrics reporting for marketing campaigns and lead tracking
- Support development of multimedia/collateral content with the Design team
- Working with senior team to support partner/affiliate relationships
- Deliver marketing content and campaigns on time, on budget and that align with brand values and standards
- Meet team MQL targets to support business revenue and profit targets
- Positively raise the profile of the brand, including optimising partnership relationships and opportunities
Skills and experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2 years marketing experience - B2B marketing experience desirable
- A marketing qualification – degree or professional
- Experience of event planning and execution
- Have a passion for marketing
- Be an effective communicator with strong copywriting skills
- Be proactive, self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Be a creative thinker
- Be commercially aware
- Be an ambassador of our organisational values
This is a full-time role based in St. Albans with the option of hybrid working.
Netcel is a leading digital experience consultancy, creating engaging website and commerce experiences to help companies better connect with their customers. We are a UK market leader in developing solutions using the Optimizely (Episerver) Digital Experience Platform, working in partnership with well-known organisations including Metro Bank, Vets4Pets, English Heritage and The National Crime Agency.