Campaign Manager, Central London (6 Month FTC) – Up to £275 per day dependent on experience
We’re looking for a Campaign Manager with real talent to join this agency. They’re a huge network agency with some great clients on their books, and they’re looking for a Campaign Manager with great CRM and data experience to join them as soon as possible.
This role will be working to manage campaigns between collaborative agencies, and produce campaigns which go above and beyond expectations. This Campaign Manager will be someone who is looking to progress in their career. You’ll be focusing more on the CRM and data side of things, but will also be overseeing TTL campaigns across digital, social, OOH and much more.
While here you’ll be ensuring that campaigns are being delivered on time and going beyond client expectations. Are you the Campaign Manager we want to hear from? Please do get in touch as soon as possible, they’re looking to get someone on board soon.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for as Campaign Manager:
- Overseeing development in campaigns
- Keeping good client relations
- Collaborating with partner agencies
- Giving recommendations based on CRM and data
- Conducting post-campaign analysis to evaluate success
Below is what they’re expecting to see in this Campaign Manager:
- Great client-servicing skills
- Experience working on CRM campaigns
- Desire to progress in your career
- Ability to keep on top of a busy schedule
Sound as if we’re describing a Campaign Manager like you? We want to hear from you as soon as possible.
Please quote JW916l when applying for this Campaign Manager role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/