Ecommerce Business Manager
E-commerce Business Manager, Not for profit, £40-£53k
Your new company
Located in Edinburgh, this not for profit is famous for its development of highly effective products which not only support its customers but also good causes. With demand increasing, this organisation is seeking to expand with adding the role of a E commerce Business Manager to their Customer Experience team.
Your new role
You will be responsible for establishing and delivering the organisations non-cash prize strategy. This is a new position which will work across multiple departments in the business such as their service and support teams, marketing, finance, legal, customer communications and data services along with their external suppliers, where you will negotiate contracts and be responsible for procurement and fulfilment of products for their online shop. This role require a passionate and self-driven individual who has a background in Ecommerce/digital shops from functional and high-level technical Perspective.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be able to demonstrate relevant previous experience in the world of Ecommerce, as well as;
- Project management experience
- Experience with requirements and defect management
- Experience managing both Waterfall and Agile projects
- Understanding how requirements translate to technical solutions
- Prior experience working on high profile software, web or Ecommerce projects
- A strong team player able to work effectively with others
- Excellent organisation skills to keep on top of workload, managing multiple parallel projects
- Be able to build strong relationships with teams and stakeholders
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available. In return for your dedication and hard work you will be rewarded with:
- A salary between £40-53k
- 37.5 hours per week
- 36 Days Annual leave
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.