Campaign Manager, Central London – Up to £45k pro-rata (7 month contract)
We’re looking for a Campaign Manager with real talent to join this agency. They’re a huge network agency with some great clients on their books, and they’re looking for a Campaign Manager with great CRM and data experience to join them as soon as possible.
This role will be working to manage campaigns between collaborative agencies and the client (a global telco), and produce campaigns which go above and beyond expectations. This Campaign Manager will be someone who is looking to progress in their career.
While here you’ll be ensuring that campaigns are being delivered on time and going beyond client expectations. Are you the Campaign Manager we want to hear from? Please do get in touch as soon as possible, they’re looking to get someone on board soon.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for as Campaign Manager:
- Overseeing development in campaigns
- Keeping good client relations
- Collaborating with partner agencies
- Giving recommendations based on CRM and data
- Conducting post-campaign analysis to evaluate success
Below is what they’re expecting to see in this Campaign Manager:
- Great client-servicing and campaign management skills
- Experience across TTL campaigns
- Desire to progress in your career
- Ability to keep on top of a busy schedule
Sound as if we’re describing a Campaign Manager like you? We want to hear from you as soon as possible.
Please quote SS618 when applying for this Campaign Manager role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/