Your new company A global company and one of the UK's leaders in their own sectors. This company is a global supplier and training provider, and are experiencing sustained growth in their UK market.
This role is responsible for the day-to-day support of the Group Marketing Manager, providing group support to various sister companies, strong organisational skills along with some database and analytical skills. It requires project management and communication skills along with a positive, proactive attitude to promote good teamwork.
This role reports directly to the Group Marketing manager and will require some travel to breakfast meetings, workshops and exhibitions.
In addition to these functions employees are required to carry out other duties as may reasonably be required.
- Organising, co-ordinating and attending exhibitions, breakfast meetings and workshops
- Organise and record Podcasts with different people in the industry
- Organise photography and videography when needed
- Organise CPD points for customers after events
- Managing promotional items, from ordering, to keeping stock and sending to Area Sales Managers when needed
- Managing the creation, print and stock of printed literature. This includes liaising with printers and mailing houses, and making sure literature is distributed throughout the Group
- Database management and analysis
- Writing creative briefs and briefing designers
What you'll need:
- Strong communication skills
- Event management
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Organisational skills
- Flexible - able to work on various projects at the same time, often to tight deadlines
- Able to work under pressure
- Eye for detail
- Creative writing skills
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary, the chance to join a dynamic and vibrant team, and a role which will involve coordinating and attending events in a very hands-on manner- if you want a role that gets you off your desk- this may be the one for you!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.