Global Content Manager
Your new company
A large international manufacturer that innovates and produces fiber and technology solutions for the apparel and personal care industries.
Your new role
The Global Content Manager will lead the development and production of various content programs/formats across multiple channels to engage B2B audiences. This role reports to the Global Marketing Communications Director.
- Responsible for B2B2C content calendar, including creation of multiple content types such as articles, videos, infographics, white papers, case studies, "bite-size" content
- Publishes content across channels, coordinating with content specialist for any website content.
- Ownership of LinkedIn publishing, community management and analytics.
- Management of digital media, including native advertising and partnering with media agencies responsible for social and SEM.
- Collaborate closely with brand and commercial team to follow business and brand communications priorities.
- Collaborate with account teams and R&D team for content development and curation, receiving and coordinating any content requests that are sent in globally.
- Develop creative briefs for freelancers and agencies and coordinate necessary rounds of creative and approvals with key stakeholders.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a highly motivated and passionate self starter, ideally with some global experience and a bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, English or related discipline.
- Demonstrated knowledge of content models with experience publishing content across multiple owned and paid channels for offline and online channels/platforms.
- Deep understanding of digital media and content performance across multiple channels including websites, social media, and e-mail.
- Strong experience of editorial and/or creative/content development with a focus on digital, social and video content.
- Experience of successfully developing content for B2B audiences for offline and online channels.
- Strong organizational, leadership and project management experience with ability to prioritize multiple projects and work well under tight timelines.
- Strong experience managing multiple agency partners/freelancers with proven ability to manage agency relations.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Rebecca on 01173746336 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Global Content Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly