Digital Marketing Executive
As Digital Marketing Executive, you will work on Concern’s digital communications, advocacy and fundraising campaigns as well as marketing our diverse portfolio of fundraising events. The DME will deliver high-quality, integrated email marketing by supporting the planning and evaluation of email marketing, delivering end-to-end campaigns, and improving ways of working.Digital Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
Digital Marketing Executive Requirements:
- Responsible for the coordination of email marketing campaigns, from drafting error-free copy to ensuring set up is technically robust, user journeys are seamless and performance is optimised.
- Carry out in-depth analysis of email campaigns and journey performance where required, sharing insights with stakeholders to continually improve and optimise their marketing, and to inform the planning and delivery of email marketing across Concern.
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with our Email Service Provider (Dotdigital) ensuring system and stakeholder issues are resolved and we are aware of platform developments and opportunities.
- Design and deliver email marketing training, raising awareness of best practice, new innovations and providing expert advice to ensure all outbound email marketing is to a high technical and creative standard.
- Working in conjunction with our compliance and data experts, ensuring all email marketing is compliant with internal policy and external regulation.
- Stay up to date with email marketing developments and identify, develop, and implement innovative ways to deliver email marketing campaigns ensuring we maintain a competitive edge in our sector.
- Lead on the day-to-day planning, optimising and managing of our Google Grants account, working closely with the agency that advises us on this.
- Coordinate Google grant activity with paid search campaigns run by other teams to maximise benefits
- Lead on the planning and optimising of our boosted paid social media advertising, spending a set allocated monthly budget.
- Coordinate the organisational ad calendar, ensuring coordination with other teams and their work with our digital marketing agency.
- Working with teams to deliver paid advertising campaigns, advising on audience, budget size, targeting and building campaigns where appropriate.
- Lead on key campaign landing pages for teams, ensuring copy is up to date and using best practice techniques, including SEO.
- Support Senior Digital Communications officer on our SEO work by liaising with digital marketing agency for recommended search terms, providing SEO content suggestions, and optimising pages across our website.
- Lead on the digital Communications calendar for email and paid social, ensuring communications are cohesive and avoiding any audience clashes
About Concern Worldwide:
- Broad experience in a digital marketing environment (either in-house or at an agency)
- Proven experience of delivering successful digital marketing campaigns, including paid search, email, Facebook advertising
- Experience of managing a busy schedule of email journeys, including gathering requirements, technical set-up, segmentation, implementation, and evaluation.
- Experience of reporting on email for channel and campaign analysis and optimisation using digital analysis tools, strong numerical, and data analysis skills.
- Proven experience of setting and delivering against targets
- Experience of using email marketing platforms (such as Dotdigtal) and CMS (such as Drupal)
- Experience of handling data and following appropriate data governance procedures User of social media and knowledge of social media content generation and marketing
- Experience of successfully working with and managing the day-to-day relationship with an enterprise level email service provider - preferably Dotdigital.
- Experience creating and delivering email marketing training and supporting users.
- Strong organisational skills and experience of managing a varied workload.
- Working knowledge of marketing automation and user journey optimisation.
- Strong understanding of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of the digital marketing landscape and trends, including email marketing regulation.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills gained through working within teams and through others, to deliver quality outcomes. Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent written skills including experience of writing and commenting on/editing fundraising copy for digital audience.
We are an international humanitarian organisation that strives for a world free from poverty, fear and oppression.
We deliver life-saving and life-changing interventions to some of the world's poorest and most vulnerable people. From rapid emergency response to our innovative programming in health and nutrition, livelihoods and education, we go to the hardest to reach places to make sure that no-one is left behind.Location:
£30,993 to £34,255 per annumClosing Date:
25th June 2021
Please note, we would like to fill this role as soon as possible, therefore we will periodically be shortlisting through the recruitment campaign and may close the role before advertised closing date.
All candidates who are short-listed for an interview will be notified via email after the application deadline.
Candidates must be legally entitled to work in UK at the time of application
You may have experience of the following: Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Marketing Campaigns, Digital Content, Marketing Officer, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, Dotdigital, Drupal, Marketing Agency etc.