A top class FMCG business with multiple teams and sites and a great place to forge a career in Cat Man.
Reporting into a Category Marketing Controller, the Category Manager will:
- Form an integral part of their growing and fast-paced Tesco team
- Ensure a clear vision and plan is in place to meet the needs of customers and deliver short, medium and long term category growth
- Be a leading voice in shaping the product development and innovation plan
- Collaborate with commercial, product development and operations teams to drive growth initiatives
- Build collaborative relationships with relevant Tesco stakeholders to help strengthen our existing partnership
- Utilise a broad range of data analysis and market insight tools to build expert knowledge of the category and customers
- Improve category and customer understanding.
The person and team fit is the most key thing so you could be a category executive with 1-2 year's FMCG customer/category marketing experience or you could be a fully fledged cat man looking for longer term prospects. They have enough resource to flex to bring in the right person.
Apply for Category Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly