CRM Executive, St Albans-
A household name in hospitality is putting full force into its CRM team, and – after the year we’ve all had – they’re now absolutely flying again, and can barely keep up with the demand across all of their locations, nationwide!
That why – now more than ever – it’s vital that they cherish their customers, both new and old, which is why they’re hiring a CRM Executive to work in their ever-expanding marketing team!
What you will need for this role:
- At least a year in a focussed CRM Marketing job
- Experience with both email marketing campaigns AND direct mail campaigns
- Creativity, to segment and target more focussed campaigns, as opposed to blanket bulk emails
What you will get in return:
- A friendly culture of outgoing and extremely talented people
- Genuine opportunity to develop and progress (we’ve placed 20+ people here so can vouch for that!)
- An amazing benefits package, including a bonus and gym discounts
- A flexible/hybrid approach, working around when your creativity is at its best
They want someone onboard yesterday, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch and apply if you have what they need and want to know more!
Their offices are easily reachable from Harlow, Milton Keynes, Aylesbury, Oxford, Dunstable, Luton, Stevenage, Watford, Hertford, Cheshunt, Hatfield, Welwyn Garden City and London.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.
Apply for CRM Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly