Digital Performance Marketing Manager | Education Group | £45K
My client is a family of nurseries, schools, and colleges in the UK that allow children to be the best they can. They provide a supportive environment that inspires their pupils to become an all-rounded, confident and articulate individual.
Students develop culturally and socially, as well as academically, enjoying a well-rounded education full of fun and laughter. They work hard to help every child find something that fulfills them, to find their extraordinary, the thing only they can contribute to the world.
This is a great opportunity for a strategic digital performance marketer to join a fast-growing Education company. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering significant business growth for brands across the group using insight-led Paid, organic, and SEO activities.
You will work closely with marketing managers in individual businesses to help them grow their own capabilities in digital marketing and maximise the potential that these channels of marketing offer.
Each brand within the network requires a variety of digital marketing strategies, from hyper-local targeting and lead generation to international e-commerce and affiliate marketing.
- You will have at least 5 years of experience in marketing, managing paid, organic, and SEO campaigns.
- You will be an analytical thinker, with an understanding of how data can enhance marketing performance.
- Experience with CRM systems such as Salesforce
- B2C E-commerce experience desired.
- In this role, you will work closely with the rest of marketing to ensure consistency and brand in all campaigns.
- You will be expected to have an impeccable ability to influence at a senior level with a view to driving innovation in technology for the brand going forward.
- Finally, you will be naturally analytical in mindset in order to create and implement innovative and ambitious growth marketing strategies.
- A team player with the ability to teach and mentor others
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to communicate with and connect well with a range of audiences
- Results driven, with strong business acumen
Apply for Digital Performance Marketing Manager | Education Group | £45K
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly