Fundraising and Communications Manager
Fundraising and Communications Manager Job in London
Job Title: Fundraising and Communications Manager (Maternity Leave Cover) 12-month FTC
Contract Length: 12-month FTC
Your new company
This exciting role will have you working for a large non profit health organisation that exists to support members and engagement through fundraising activities. Your new role In this role you will be expected to support the delivery or an effective organisation fundraising strategy through a variety of streams including, individuals, event, legacies and community fundraising initiatives. This also means that you will need to be realistic with fundraising targets and liaise with the Head of Fundraising and Communications to ensure that targets and performance are reported on accurately. In regard to communications, you will need to develop high quality electronic and printed materials for fundraising purposes and ensure that the key messages are consistent and appropriately portrayed through a variety of channels including social media and the Foundation's website.
What you'll need to succeed
- Educated to degree level.
- Experience of working in a fundraising role which also has a communications brief.
- Experience of developing and delivering fundraising and communications plans.
- Experience of working in the Charity or Non-Profit sector.
- Experience of writing crisp and effective fundraising materials and communications.
- Proven fundraising skills in at least one of the areas of, regular giving or legacy fundraising, with the ability to achieve financial targets.
- Able to deliver fundraising and other events professionally and to a high standard.
- Proven track record of an organised and methodical approach to work, combining numerical accuracy with attention to detail and an ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to plan, balance and cope with competing priorities.
- Articulate, with excellent written and oral skills, and the ability to communicate with a range of audiences across a range of media, including social media channels.
- Strong IT skills, including word processing, use of spreadsheets, use of databases to process information and electronic communications
- An ability to work effectively and confidently with a wide range of stakeholders, internal and external, including senior staff, trustees, grantees, donors and practitioners
- Willing and able to work occasional evenings and weekends.
- Willing to travel as required.
What you'll get in return
12-month FTC, which includes 28 days annual leave and a whole host of benefits through the employee portal: these range from gym memberships to discounts on cinema tickets and leading brands.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Fundraising and Communications Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly