Senior Internal Communications Manager
Organisation: NHS CCG
Day rate: £230 - £250
Contract length: 4 - 6 months
Full time: Monday to Friday
Your new role
For this role you will be involved in planning, writing and delivering regular, engaging and inspiring communications to staff using a range of internal channels. You will manage a programme of regular staff briefings, including preparing materials, creating presentations and briefing speakers along with leading the management of their staff newsletter and intranet. You will develop an internal communications strategy, looking at how the organisation can continuously improve the way they engage, communicate and share information with their 800+ staff. Working collaboratively with all staff will be a key part of the role, offering guidance and support with any internal communications for their areas of work.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of working in a communications role within the public or healthcare sector.
- Experience of using a range of channels, including intranets and social media, to deliver communications plans
- Ability to plan and implement impactful social media and marketing campaigns
- Excellent proven written communication skills, with significant experience of writing for a variety of audiences
- Experience of change management techniques
- Current knowledge of internal communications best practice
- Proven ability for developing and managing relationships with a range of different stakeholders
- Experience of working in a politically sensitive and complex environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact me on the details below. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking to a new position, feel free to contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Senior Internal Communications Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly