Who we are:
We’re a pan-European digital wealth manager with 50,000 active investors (growing fast!) and over £1.2 billion invested on our platform. With 130+ people across 3 offices in Italy and the UK, we’re supported and funded by Poste Italiane, Cabot Square Capital and Allianz.
We started in 2011 in Milan with a simple vision - to help more people improve their financial well-being by making personal investing straightforward and accessible through technology. Fast forward a few years, and we’re known as one of the most innovative fintechs headquartered in the heart of London.
To provide investment solutions and advice to protect and grow client wealth through time.
Our Core Values:
We’ve built our business on three Principles:
- Relationships are our first asset: We’re one team, built on trust, honesty and transparency. We value our relationships above all else.
- Trust drives success : We give each other the space to grow. We empower our employees to succeed, so they can make a real impact.
- Our customers dream big, just like us: We see the bigger picture and we make sure our customers see it, too. We’re always focused on the best outcomes for our clients and for each other, no matter what the goal, or how big the dream.
What this means in practice:
At Moneyfarm, diversity is the foundation of our competitive advantage. We value our employees for who they are – their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge and individual differences. This is what makes us better at what we do. To accommodate our different needs and commitments, we offer flexible working to all. Our individual impact and output is what counts most.
Profiles of candidates who belong to 'Categoria protette' (Legge 68/99) are more than welcome!
About the role
We are looking for a SEO Specialist to join us in our Milan office.
In this role, you will focus on improving the performance of our SEO effort both in terms of traffic acquisition and conversion optimization for the countries where Moneyfarm operates (Italy & UK)
You will be part of the Growth team (reporting to Head of Growth) within the Commercial department.
It’s a great opportunity to measure up with exciting challenges and exposed to many growth opportunities, while having fun!
- Regularly track and monitor new and existing keyword ranking positions and devise integrated marketing strategies to increase organic search rankings
- Develop keyword plans through conducting keyword research on a regular basis to generate content ideas and optimize existing content
- Conduct regular technical SEO audits and work with Tech & Product to resolve issues that may negatively impact organic search rankings and oversee the entire website architecture, restructuring page hierarchy where necessary
- Optimize web pages such as the homepage, landing pages, blog posts, product pages (on-page SEO) in terms of improving content quality, keyword optimization, and user experience to boost organic search rankings
- Liaise and align with local marketing stakeholders to consolidate a unified content production strategy, in light of uprising opportunities or content gap analysis run against our competitors
- Liaise and coordinate the external SEO agency to achieve SEO goals in terms of Traffic and lead generation.
- Execute link building campaigns through the creation and promotion of linkable assets, outreach, and submission-based link building
- Integrate on-page and off-page SEO (link building) with content marketing, social media marketing, and digital PR initiatives
- Measure key SEO metrics such as organic traffic, ranking positions, domain authority, conversion and conversion rates, engagement metrics such as dwell time and organic return visits and provide recommendations for improvement
- Perform competitive analysis to benchmark current SEO performance against competitors and devise strategies to overcome competitors
- Keep up to date with the latest SEO trends, search algorithm updates, and new SEO tools and best practices
- Improve visit to signup and visit to lead conversion rate by iterating A/B tests and Multivariate experiments and report on their results
- Share ideas proactively that may involve radical and/or counter-intuitive website and landing page changes or optimization for maximizing sales
- Stay ahead in our industry by providing an excellent experience to website visitor.
- 4 years+ experience within a SEO role
- Experience with the most common SEO toolbox (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog
- Fluent in English and Italian (written and spoken) necessary
- An analytical, proactive and flexible approach
- Self starter, resilient and can do attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to deal with different stakeholder (internal and external)
- Able to effectively prioritize workload
- Experience troubleshooting and solving difficult and sometimes technical problems
- Strong attention to detail, quality and accuracy imperative.