Performance Marketing Specialist
Performance Marketing Specialist
Who we are:
We’re a pan-European digital wealth manager with 50,000 active investors (growing fast!) and over £1.2 billion invested on our platform. With 130+ people across 3 offices in Italy and the UK, we’re supported and funded by Poste Italiane, Cabot Square Capital and Allianz.
We started in 2011 in Milan with a simple vision - to help more people improve their financial well-being by making personal investing straightforward and accessible through technology. Fast forward a few years, and we’re known as one of the most innovative fintechs headquartered in the heart of London.
To provide investment solutions and advice to protect and grow client wealth through time.
Our Core Values:
We’ve built our business on three Principles
- Relationships are our first asset
We’re one team, built on trust, honesty and transparency. We value our relationships above all else.
- Trust drives success
We give each other the space to grow. We empower our employees to succeed, so they can make a real impact.
- Our customers dream big, just like us
We see the bigger picture and we make sure our customers see it, too. We’re always focused on the best outcomes for our clients and for each other, no matter what the goal, or how big the dream.
What this means in practice:
At Moneyfarm, diversity is the foundation of our competitive advantage. We value our employees for who they are – their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge and individual differences. This is what makes us better at what we do. To accommodate our different needs and commitments, we offer flexible working to all. Our individual impact and output is what counts most.
Profiles of candidates who belong to 'Categoria protetta' (Legge 68/99)' are more than welcome!
Who we're looking for
We are looking for an experienced Performance Marketing Specialist to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
- Supporting the Performance Marketing Manager across all relevant paid search channels & platforms (PPC, Social, Display, Affiliates etc.).
- Effective management of campaigns - including daily campaign and bid strategy pacing, checks and optimisations
- Maintaining and updating budget documents
- Contribution and management of testing plans by suggesting new ideas - planning, executing & evaluating tests (supported by the wider team) with methodical accuracy
- Responsible for producing essential reports. This includes data inputting, providing insightful commentary and recommendations to deliver to the wider business
- Collaboratively working with the wider marketing team. You'll promote a passion for achieving key business objectives, while mentoring and sharing your expertise with colleagues
- At least 1+ years of professional experience doing PPC-advertising, Paid Social and Programmatic, either in an agency or in-house
- Preferred to have experience in Adform, Google Ads, FB Business Manager, and/or other similar tools within the media stack
- Business fluency in English, Italian on a proficient level is a must
- Having an hands-on mindset
- Fast and willing to learn
- Being curious and creative
- Being relentless in pursuit of growth.