Your new company
One of the nations leading house builder's who put their customers at the heart of everything they do!
Your new role
A very exciting opportunity to join the team based in Exeter. With a strong year ahead this is the perfect opportunity for a positive and motivated marketer to drive their career forward, whilst making an impact on the business across Devon, Cornwall and Somerset.
- Support the implementation of the divisional marketing plan.
- Maintain the website for each of our developments including image selection and copy writing.
- Assist with the creation of customer CRM email campaigns and subsequent analysis of performance.
- Assist with the launch of new developments, including the creation of new literature for the website and sales offices.
- Update paid social advertising content and analysing performance.
- Assist with the briefing of new photography and video.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders i.e. Sales team, approved agencies, Regional Marketing Manager, Technical team.
- Attend site launch events and site visits when required to support performance.
- Take part in regular divisional and regional marketing meetings.
- Support the Sales and Marketing team with customer call outs when required.
What you'll need to succeed
- Most importantly, we're looking for someone with a pro-active attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Strong organisational skills with ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- High level of IT literacy with ability to learn and utilise a range of different IT systems, some training provided.
- Strong copy writing and verbal communication skills.
- Creative thinker with analytical capability.
- Ability to work as part of a team and under own initiative.
- Willingness to embrace change and adapt to new ways of working.
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal colleagues and external agencies.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Rebecca on 01173746336 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.