Performance Marketing Manager
Performance Marketing Manager
Who we are:
We’re a pan-European digital wealth manager with 50,000 active investors (growing fast!) and over £1.2 billion invested on our platform. With 130+ people across 3 offices in Italy and the UK, we’re supported and funded by Poste Italiane, Cabot Square Capital and Allianz.
We started in 2011 in Milan with a simple vision - to help more people improve their financial well-being by making personal investing straightforward and accessible through technology. Fast forward a few years, and we’re known as one of the most innovative fintechs headquartered in the heart of London.
To provide investment solutions and advice to protect and grow client wealth through time.
Our Core Values:
We’ve built our business on three Principles
- Relationships are our first asset
We’re one team, built on trust, honesty and transparency. We value our relationships above all else.
- Trust drives success
We give each other the space to grow. We empower our employees to succeed, so they can make a real impact.
- Our customers dream big, just like us
We see the bigger picture and we make sure our customers see it, too. We’re always focused on the best outcomes for our clients and for each other, no matter what the goal, or how big the dream.
What this means in practice:
At Moneyfarm, diversity is the foundation of our competitive advantage. We value our employees for who they are – their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge and individual differences. This is what makes us better at what we do. To accommodate our different needs and commitments, we offer flexible working to all. Our individual impact and output is what counts most.
Who we're looking for
The ideal candidate is an entrepreneurial and creative out-of-the-box thinking digital native with a get-things-done attitude, who wants to thrive in a fast-paced international environment.
What separates you from other marketers is your relentless drive for running new tests and experiments on a regular basis. You love data, but even more, you actually love implementing changes based on those findings – instead of just creating dashboards.
You’ll have an important role to play in scaling up Moneyfarm’s marketing efforts across all paid channels and countries.
- Managing paid ad campaigns across search, display, social, affiliates networks by conducting extensive keyword research, creative testing, performance optimization of all the channels both for the UK and Italian market.
- Ensuring successful campaigns managing bids and budgets to be able to meet the predefined KPI’s.
- Optimizing campaigns across multiple channels to deliver the best return on investment.
- You identify replicable marketing strategies, tactics and channels that address business pain points and convey product benefits to drive new customer acquisition – with an implement, test, and measure mindset-
- You test different value propositions and messages across different channels to find the best angle to introduce our product to each target group.
- You build and run A/B tests across creatives and landing pages.
- At least 2+ years of professional experience doing PPC-advertising, Paid Social and Programmatic, either in an agency or in-house
- Bachelor Degree in marketing, business or equivalent
- Preferred to have experience in Adform, Google Ads, FB Business Manager, and/or other similar tools within the media stack
- Having an entrepreneurial hands-on mindset
- Fast and willing to learn
- Understanding of statistics and ability to support hypotheses with data
- Experience in performance marketing
- A/B Testing and Data Analytics experience
- Being curious and creative
- Being relentless in pursuit of growth
- Business fluency in English necessary, Italian is a plus