Purpose of the position
The UK PACT Communications Associate is responsible for supporting the UK PACT Communications and Knowledge Manager in all external communications aspects of the programme. Strong digital and database management skills are essential for this role.
The role offers the opportunity to contribute to an impact-oriented team at Palladium, contracted by the Department of Business, Environment and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) to lead on communications for UK PACT (Partnering for Accelerated Climate Transitions). UK PACT is a £60m flagship programme under the International Climate Finance (ICF) portfolio supporting action on climate change.
The position will be based in either London or Bristol, UK.
The position will report and be accountable to the UK PACT Communication and Knowledge Manager (and in their absence, the Country Programmes Deputy Team Leader).
The Communications Associate will be a key member of the Palladium UK PACT core team supporting the management of day-to-day external communications activities as well as the design and production of strategic and proactive communications pieces. In this role, the candidate will work on a variety of tasks and may be expected to contribute to activities outside of the communications workstream if required.
The Communications Associate will support all communications, outreach and knowledge management activities of the programme and, specifically, will:
- Contribute to the overall development of UK PACT communications and knowledge products to promote the programme and the brand;
- Develop strong and engaging digital products to help convey compelling messages about the programme on the UK PACT website and other digital channels;
- Lead on the maintenance and development of the CRM contacts database (HubSpot)and the programme’s dedicated website.
- reate, plan and measure effective email communications campaigns targeting UK PACT stakeholders using CRM; segment and improve the quality of existing contacts data in line with data protection requirements;
- Develop a knowledge hub to centralise information and communications products for the different regions and sectors of the programme;
- Support external events co-ordination;
- Coordinate in person and online meetings with UK PACT internal and external stakeholders;
- Support the Communications and Knowledge Manager in general programme communications administration, including the preparation of quarterly and annual progressand stakeholder engagement reports;
- Any other duties reasonably required by the Communications and Knowledge Manager.
- The role may include international travel, sometimes at short notice.
- Excellentknowledge of digital channels and tailoring content to their requirements
- Excellent understanding of email marketing and website analytics to track campaign results and report on KPIs
- Excellent knowledge of CRM systems (contacts database) and how to leverage contact databases effectively. (HubSpot desirable)
- Competent copywriting for different channels
- Good knowledge of search engine optimisation (SEO) to drive traffic to website content
- Strong digital design skills to create online assets (e.g. InDesign desirable)
- Video production and editing skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent organisational, inter-personal administration and communication skills;
- Professional fluency in English
- A high degree of personal resilience, flexibility and ability to adapt to changing circumstances and multiple deadlines
- Highly collaborative attitude and commitment to close working and open communication with BEIS in post and in the UK, as well as other UK PACT partners.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders at different levels of seniority.
- Fluency in Spanish (written and verbal), Mandarin (written and verbal), and/or Bahasa (written and verbal) would be a plus.
Applications will be accepted until 14th June at 11:59 PM UK time.
About Palladium - Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with governments, businesses, and investors to solve the world's most pressing challenges. With a team of more than 3,000 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of over 35,000 experts, we help improve economies, societies and, most importantly, people's lives.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion - We welcome applications from all sections of society and actively encourage diversity to drive innovation, creativity, success and good practice. We positively welcome and seek to ensure we achieve diversity in our workforce; and that all job applicants and employees receive equal and fair treatment regardless of their background or personal characteristics. These include: (but are not limited to) socio-economic background, age, race, gender identity, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, nationality, veteran, marital or Indigenous status.
Should you require any adjustments or accommodations to be made due to a disability or you are a neurodivergent individual or any other circumstance, please email our team at email@example.com
Safeguarding - We define Safeguarding as “the preventative action taken by Palladium to protect our people, clients and the communities we work with from harm”. We are committed to ensuring that all children and adults who come into contact with Palladium are treated with respect and are free from abuse. All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced selection process including safeguarding-focused interviews and a rigorous due diligence process.
Apply for Communications Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly