Project Manager, Central London – Up to £30k pro rata (6 month contract) DOE
Are you ready to join a fast-paced integrated agency who work with heavyweight clients day-in-day-out? If you are you a Project Manager with end-to-end project management experience and a creative eye for detail this role will suit you perfectly.
The Project Manager who joins the team must be an expert in what they do. This agency are growing rapidly, and are working on some exciting projects in the next few months. You would be there to manage a project pipeline, manage internal and external resources and overlook the quality control process.
Are you great with projects covering a range of different channels? They have some pretty big names on their client list and are looking for Project Managers with experience working on integrated projects. We need someone who has done end-to-end project management within creative agencies. Ideally with a focus on print deliverables as well as digital. Charity experience would be a bonus.
Here’s what you’d be working on as Project Manager:
- Be the voice of production in work reviews and projects
- Managing pitches, running effective processes and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Brief media agencies/suppliers/partners where required
- Own project timeline plans and cost estimates
- Display a strong knowledge of print production, and manage / liaise with print production companies
Here’s what they’re looking for in this Project Manager role:
- Commercial nous
- Great communicator
- Ability to think on your feet
- Proven ability to work within a fast-paced agency
- Project management qualification/software experience preferable
Sound like you are the Project Manager we are looking for? We want to hear from Project Managers as soon as possible.
Please quote SP040 when applying for this Project Manager role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly