A Short term remote contract within a Government organisation.
Your new company
A forward thinking public sector organisation based in Bristol.
Your new role
- A 2 month remote contract to assist the transition away from PDF documents by providing short and medium term solution under the requirements of the Accessibility Act 2018.
- Developing Microsoft word templates to enable the production of case work documents in markdown format.
- Design an interface and templates for a webform to produce markdown format
What you'll need to succeed
- Knowledge and understanding of accessibility law within Public sector and UK government
- Prior experience of writing accessible documents
- Attention to detail
- Creative problem-solving mindset
What you'll get in return
- You will have the opportunity to work remotely and earn a competitive day rate working for a strong government organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.