Lead Frontend Engineer
4 days left
- Job Role
- Web Developer
Lead Frontend Engineer, UK / Remote – Up to £75k dependent on experience
We’re looking for a Lead Frontend Engineer who is looking to join an innovative, forward-thinking tech consultancy who are doing some great work at the moment. As Lead Frontend Engineer, you’ll be joining their growing development team to work on some exciting projects.
Are you the Lead Frontend Engineer they’re looking for? This Lead Frontend Engineer will play a vital role here, working collaboratively with different departments to produce work.
This role allows the Lead Frontend Engineer to work remotely. If you think you’re the Lead Frontend Engineer we are looking for, please get in touch as soon as possible.
Here’s what they’re looking for in this Lead Frontend Engineer:
- Writing semantic and accessible documents using HTML;
- Leveraging CSS to build responsive user interfaces;
- Creating testable code and make testing a priority;
- Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban;
- Being passionate, self-driven and working with little supervision towards a common team or company purpose;
It would also be cool this Lead Frontend Engineer:
- Is familiar with various state management architectures in React applications;
- Care deeply about user Interface performance and responsiveness;
- Have experience with unit testing using Jest and React Testing Library or Enzyme;
Does this Lead Frontend Engineer sound like the ideal role for you? Please get in touch quoting JW984 when applying for this Lead Frontend Engineer role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/
Apply for Lead Frontend Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly