Digital Account Manager
- Job Role
- Account Manager
Fantastic opportunity to work with an exciting Bournemouth agency
Your new company
This fantastic successful and growing digital marketing agency, based in sunny Bournemouth, are looking for a Digital Account Manager to join the talented team. With a well-established and ever-growing client base, they are looking to add a skilled Digital Account Manager to further grow these client relationships, provide added value and maintain close business relationships.
This business has had an extremely successful start to 2021 despite the pandemic, and in order to continue to grow and provide the best possible service to their varied client base, they need to add top talent to their tea.
Your new role
Taking on a varied list of clients, you would be responsible for relationship building with key accounts, as well as with managing projects and the onboarding of new clients. This is an extremely important role for the business, and the successful candidate will be an integral part of it's continued growth and success. Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a book of clients, serving as their primary point of contact via email, call text, and video call.
- Providing ad copy for client accounts
- Maintaining and developing client relationships based upon mutual respect, high-quality service, expectation setting, and coaching.
- Using the company core values to guide independent decisions about client accounts.
- Take ownership of the client relationship process by continually innovating new methods to improve client experience, results and retention.
- Managing the entire client life cycle, including launch calls, check-ins, billing, and off-boarding calls.
- Up-selling clients on relevant products.
- Collecting client feedback and passing it along to the team to drive constant improvement
What you'll need to succeed
The most important attribute you will need for this role is the ability to build relationships, be approachable and personable. Experience managing B2B accounts is also important, as is a knowledge and understanding of digital marketing. A good level of copywriting skill would be important, as would the ability to manage your time effectively. A knowledge of project management would be advantageous, as would the ability to be coached and trained on an ongoing basis.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Fantastic training opportunities
- 25 days holiday
- Further training opportunities supported to help advance development
- The chance to work in a challenging yet rewarding workplace where no two days are the same
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Digital Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly