Senior Business Development Manager, Law Firm (12 month FTC)
- Job Role
- Business Development Manager
Senior Business Development Manager – 12 month contract for a senior manager or experienced manager aligned to the financial institutions sector in international law firm.
This international law firm has a great culture and a really impressive business development function. In this Senior Business Development Manager role you will either be a senior manager or experienced manager and be available to start by mid-July to cover maternity leave.
The role is aligned to the financial institutions sector with a focus on banks and involves a mix of strategy and day-to-day tactical work. In particular the role will work closely with the partners who heads the financial institutions sector and will involve:
- Developing and implementing the business development plan for the financial institutions sector;
- Identifying and executing major campaigns for the sector;
- Working with the different practice groups to identify cross-selling opportunities and ensure partners are collaborating;
- Overseeing and playing an advisory role on major sector bids;
- Driving key accounts; and
- Managing a team of two.
This is a really exciting opportunity for an experienced manager or a senior manager to take on a substantial sector role. Experience of working with financial institutions – particularly banks, insurance or fintech would be advantageous but is by no means essential.
You must have experience of working in a law firm and be available to start in mid-July.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, get in touch with Frosso Miltiadou at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 07976 659 170.
Apply for Senior Business Development Manager, Law Firm (12 month FTC)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly