Senior Communications Officer
- Job Role
- Communications Executive
Organisation: NHS Trust
Day rate: £150 - £170
Contract length: 6 - 9 months
Full time: Monday to Friday
Your new role
For this role you will contribute to the successful overall performance of the NHS Trust by providing communications support in stakeholder engagement - to support delivery of aspects of the communications strategy. You will work across the wider communications team, drafting communications plans for projects and supporting colleagues in the media and campaigns team and internal communications team. Building and maintaining contacts internally and externally will be key to the role in order to deliver stakeholder communication activities. To utilise data effectively you will use a number of different communication channels, including media and social media where appropriate.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of working in a communications role within the public or healthcare sector.
- Experience of using a range of channels, including intranets and social media, to deliver communications plans
- Experience of working effectively to influence others, locally, regionally or nationally
- Experience in a public affairs/external relations function
- Worked on public relations and social media campaigns to support corporate/local initiatives
- Excellent proven written communication skills, with significant experience of writing for a variety of audiences
- Proven ability for developing and managing relationships with a range of different stakeholders
- Experience of working in a politically sensitive and complex environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact me on the details below. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking to a new position, feel free to contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Senior Communications Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly