Digital Marketplace Manager- Amazon
Digital Marketplace Manager required to handle Amazon Vendor accounts for fantastic local business in Dorset
Your new company
You will be working for a fast-growing B2B retailer, who despite the recent Covid19 pandemic have experienced significant growth and are now looking to recruit a career minded Marketplace Manager to join their management team and work in their head office in Poole.
It's a unique opportunity to work for a highly respected product led business who are challenging some of the biggest names in industry. There is an excellent benefits package, parking on site and there is scope for the role to develop as the company continue to grow. The role is open to someone with commercial trading experience, working in a hands-on capacity who will be responsible for all aspects of trading operations. There is parking on site and it's easily commutable from all of Dorset by car.
Your new role
With a booming Amazon Vendor trade, this business is seeking an Amazon Marketplace expert to grow this part of the business even further. You will be responsible for improving sales for this already highly successful team, and identify gaps in the market, competitors and opportunities for the business. Responsibilities will include:
- Taking full ownership of Amazon Vendor and Seller product listings including adding group new products and managing all pricing and merchandising of Amazon listings
- Using Magento 'M2E' integration to populate Amazon Seller and eBay store listings
- Managing Amazon case logs to resolve issues regarding fulfilment, barcoding, product/catalogue setup and pricing
- Ownership and development of brand registry
- Working with development and operations departments on implementing new logistical capabilities such as drop ship opportunities
- Arranging regular meetings with our Amazon Vendor Services manager with a view to finding ways to continue to grow and streamline Vendor sales
- Analysing and responding to cost price proposals and bulk order requests
- Managing a six figure marketing budget via Amazon Marketing Services with the Search Marketing Department to promote products via Vendor and Seller channels and grow sales as profitably as possible
Undertake detailed ongoing analysis of marketplace trends, competitor activity and highlight opportunities for branded campaigns
What you'll need to succeed
The right candidate will, most importantly, be motivated, ambitious and have a certain degree of commercial acumen. Experience managing eCommerce sites is crucial, and you must be comfortable working autonomously and be a self starter. You must also have:
- Extensive commercial Amazon Vendor and Seller experience, including brand registry
- Experience of managing a large product catalogue and regularly resolving multiple fulfilment and catalogue queries via case logs at any one time
- Strong analytical and commercial marketplace skills
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise own workload
- Strong commercial acumen with a demonstrable understanding of margins
- Attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- A solid understanding of barcoding, fulfilment options and ERP systems
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Discounted gym membership
- Bonus Staff Incentives after 1 year of service
- Increasing holiday entitlement
- Further training opportunities supported to help advance development
- The chance to work in a challenging yet rewarding workplace where no two days are the same
- Onsite parking and easily commutable from all of Dorset
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Digital Marketplace Manager- Amazon
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly