Marketing Assistant (Nottingham)
7 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Assistant
Marketing Assistant – Nottingham based role. Brand new broad role in a national law firm. Salary up to £24,000.
This national law firm has an entrepreneurial spirit where innovation thrives. It has ambitious expansion plans and in order to help it achieve those goals it is looking for a Marketing Assistant to join the team. You will be based in the Nottingham office and support all business development and marketing activities for that office across practice and sector groups.
The Marketing Assistant will:
- Support with events such as virtual events, in house seminars and networking events
- Research local industry events for profile raising
- Support with the preparation for client pitches
- Researching clients and market insights
- Support with communications such as email marketing, social media etc.
This is a great role for either a graduate who has completed a marketing placement year/substantial internship or a junior marketer looking for a new challenge. The firm are also open to speaking to administrators who are looking to move into marketing and BD. The firm offer lots of progression and have a large team to learn from across the UK.
Apply for Marketing Assistant (Nottingham)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly