Marketing Coordinator (Oxford)
7 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Assistant
Marketing Coordinator (Oxford based) in a national law firm. Mix of BD and marketing. Salary up to £25,000.
This national law firm, with a strong presence across the UK is looking to grow their Oxford office and as part of this, is seeking a Marketing Coordinator, to join their BD and marketing team. The Marketing Coordinator (Oxford) will:
- Support with the marketing strategy and budgeting for the office
- Prepare and executive email marketing campaigns
- Manage the marketing database and carry out tracking and analysis for the team
- Support with events such as virtual events, networking and seminars
- Support Fee-Earners with social media, in particular LinkedIn and Twitter
This is a great role for either a graduate who has completed a marketing placement year/substantial internship or a junior marketer looking for a new challenge. The firm are also interested in speaking to administrators who are looking to move into marketing and BD. The firm offer lots of progression and have a large team to learn from across the UK.
Apply for Marketing Coordinator (Oxford)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly