PR Director, automotive
7 days left
- Job Role
- PR Account Director
Are you a proactive self-starting PR professional with curiosity at your core, an eye for a story and a real passion for automotive? If so, this could be the perfect role for you.
We are looking for a Director for our client ... they are simply THE best automotive PR agency. You will be working alongside a stellar management team made up of editors from premium automotive titles and main board directors from OEMs. Their clients range classic cars, motorsports, luxury automotive and OEMs. There are central London offices for the days you need to be there, but you will work from home or from wherever you need to be.
You will be an automotive PR/media expert with a stellar track record in an agency setting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills – for dealing with the media, clients and colleagues
- Ability to forge press relationships, achieving landmark coverage for your clients through strategic and creative work with trade, specialist and broad reach media
- Ability to effectively manage core coverage campaigns such as features and review programmes
- A strong drive to meet deadlines and work under own initiative
- An ambitious streak
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to think creatively
The Successful Applicant
- Agency experience
- Experience with automotive
- Passionate about PR
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and virtual environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Apply for PR Director, automotive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly