Senior Medical Writer
Senior Medical Writer, Central London – Up to £70k dependent on experience
This Senior Medical Writer role will be for someone who is ready for a fresh challenge, and looking to progress in an agency who have a lot of work in the pipeline. That’s exactly what this agency have to offer, you’ll be working on a variety of pieces for huge clients which will change the lives of consumers.
As Senior Medical Writer you’ll need to be experienced within a similar role, writing accurate copy for publications across online and offline channels including email, apps, web, display and more. Are you looking for a forward-thinking agency who are doing great work at the moment? We want to hear from you.
Being a Senior Medical Writer, you’ll be responsible for helping to develop their online presence, collaborating with various departments in the agency including account handling, creative, project management and more. Are you the Senior Medical Writer we want to hear from? You’ll need to have experience with medical education, working to produce publications which allow consumers to see results for themselves and make their own decisions.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for as Senior Medical Writer:
- Working alongside various departments in the agency to produce work
- Liaising with the client to understand their brand and products
- Advise on how best to approach consumers
- Work across a variety of platforms including web pages / banners, e-detail aids and apps
Here’s what they’re looking for in this Senior Medical Writer:
- Great attention to detail
- Client-facing experience preferable
- Bachelor of Science degree background
- Understanding of digital assets preferable
- Familiarity of ABPI codes and practices
Does it sound as if we’re looking for a Senior Medical Writer like you? We want to hear from you as soon as possible.
Please quote JW886m when applying for this Senior Medical Writer role.
Please also visit the website www.air-recruitment.com/