Senior Internal Communications Manager
Your new company
This Senior Internal Communications Manager role is based with a leading global financial markets infrastructure business based in central London.
Your new role
The successful candidate will be working on a large integration project, supporting the group Head of Internal Communications, to ensure the successful continuation of internal communications activities throughout the integration planning period whilst the existing team and current team lead have additional workload requirements related to the planning and post completion of the transaction.
This role will act as a deputy to the team lead and provide coordination, management and support of internal communications activities.
What you'll need to succeed
- Significant experience in internal communication and have worked as an internal communication manager for a few years.
- Matrix organisation experience (Essential)
- Have experience in managing and coaching a team of skilled, proficient internal communicators.
- Have the credibility needed to build strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Enjoy working as part of a global, dynamic and hardworking team which is dedicated to delivering high quality and engaging work.
- Be a creative thinker who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You will be inquisitive and have a thirst for knowledge.
What you'll get in return
You will be paid between £350 - £550 per day (depending on experience). This is an excellent opportunity to grow your own skills and developing a rewarding career in this organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Senior Internal Communications Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly