Change Comms Lead
- Job Role
Your new company
This change communications lead role is based with a leading global financial markets infrastructure business based in central London. A global financial hub!
Your new role
The successful candidate will be working on the organisations integration project, you will be helping to ensure the successful planning associate with the Integration planning and post completion of the transaction, the delivery of the internal communications. You will be running the integration communication workstream and will be working closely with the Integration Management Office.
What you'll need to succeed
- Successful communications experience, including across transformational change programmes. (5+ years)
- Experience within a matrix Financial Services firm (Essential)
- Management of third party suppliers.
- A collaborative approach and an ability to manage and work through multiple views in order to build consensus.
- Capable of owning both the message and managing delivery across a complex, global integration.
- Exhibiting the target behaviours combined business.
What you'll get in return
You will be paid up to £800 per day depending on experience. There is an excellent opportunity to grow your own skills and develop with a leading financial firm.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.