SEO Consultant (Digital Agency)
SEO Consultant, Work from home/Central London - £24-35k DOE plus benefits
This global digital marketing agency is built on a foundation of bespoke technology and data insight. They work with a number of household name brands developing effective, long-term proven strategies that make a real, noticeable impact on their business. Are you a SEO Consultant looking for a challenge in an environment that will allow you to grow and progress?
This agency’s main drivers are collaboration, innovation and passion. Their tools and technology, teamed with their creativity make them who they are. They believe success comes from working collaboratively, across departments, and building strong relationships with their clients to deliver exceptional results. They are looking for an SEO Consultant with a passion for SEO and eagerness to learn, develop and grow within their business. Sound like you?
This agency has an emphasis on building and developing their employees. The successful SEO Consultant will report into a Senior SEO Consultant supported by an SEO Director. Their SEO Directors have a wealth of experience (spanning 25+ years in the industry!) and will work closely with you to build out development plans to ensure your long term success with them.
Key responsibilities of this SEO Consultant:
- Technical on page audits – supporting senior consultants with analysis, recommendations and implementations
- Off page auditing – link reviews and strategy input
- Competitor analysis – on and off page
- Analysis – crawling, duplication and organisation of content
- Campaign wrap-ups and reporting – traffic, link, ranking and revenue analysis
- Support with SEO testing and blog content
- Organising internal meetings and setting agendas
- Preparing and presenting internal presentations
- Lead small internal meetings
- Attend conferences/networking and report back to business
- Preparation of client pitches
- Participation in resource content brainstorming
The competencies we’re looking for in this SEO Consultant:
- 1 years+ SEO experience preferably within an agency environment
- Excellent spoken & written English
- Excellent literacy skills and the ability to communicate effectively via email and other written communication
- Good administrative skills including note taking in meetings and effective work scheduling
- Good Excel skills and the ability to manipulate large data sets
- Confidence and the ability to present in front of others
- Motivated and driven
- Good knowledge of HTML for SEO
- Good knowledge of popular CMS' and web frameworks including their strengths and weaknesses
- Off-page experience - link creation and disavow experience preferred
- A good working knowledge of content SEO including keyword research, content ideation and content gap analysis
- Experience with reporting and popular analytics platforms such as GA and Adobe
- Experience with popular 3rd party tools such as; Screaming Frog, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Majestic etc
Key benefits for this SEO Consultant
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health, dental and pension packages for every employee
- Unlimited holiday and Christmas shut down plus the standard bank holidays
- Competitive training budget
- Flexibility around 9-6, they know you have a life outside of the office
- Flexible remote working opportunities
- Time for personal development & learning
- Plenty of team socials!
Are you the SEO Consultant who wants to join an agency who have built their own tools, won numerous awards for their work, and expanded across multiple continents?
If so, please get in touch quoting job reference SS597j.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com.