- Job Role
- Category Manager
Category Manager, Baldock -
A rapidly growing distributor of luxury pet products are looking for a Category Manager to join their every expanding team. With great benefits, office dogs and a committed team, it’s the perfect time to join!
You’ll be responsible for a key product and the ownership of data, product lifestyle, specification and accuracy of the product.
- At least 3-5 years experience within a category manager position, within packaging solutions
- Evident understanding of point of sale solutions
- Capable skills within Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ideally experience within health, nutrition or food industry
- Exceptional communications skills
- Ideally a passion or background within the pet industry
- Supporting the designer oversee all execution of artwork, materials, catalogue and relevant written work, ensuring data on products is accurate
- Supporting the wider team on product development, end to end from marketing research to pricing, packaging and marketing plans
- Overseeing all pricing activities, including sales content from barcodes to cubes
- PIM and product data management
- Overseeing the fulfilment or products and stock
- Acting as point of contact for all content and digital messaging, including socials, web, blogs and other channels, with the support from the marketing team!
- Managing visual assets and utilising platforms such as Pixsell, Skoocloud and others
You’ll be working with a luxury brand, with huge customer engagement and lots of development opportunities.
This is five days office based so you must be able to commute to Baldock with ease. Due to the location of their Baldock office it is suitable for those in Cambridge, Duxford, Biggleswade, Royston, Letchworth, Stevenage, Luton and most parts of Hertfordshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.
Apply for Category Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly