Chief Revenue Officer - Loyalty Financial Services/FMCG - c.£250,000 + Bonus + LTIP
6 days left
- Job Role
- Business Development Director
Chief Revenue Officer - Loyalty - FMCG/Financial Services - c.£250,000 + Bonus + LTIP
Global Loyalty/Reward organization which develops better Customer Engagement for its International client base is looking for an industry respected Chief Revenue Officer.
You will drive the future strategy for your regional team allowing new thinking about technology and what banking customer experience should really be about.
You will :
- Be highly regarded in the industry coming from a blended background across Banking, FMCG, Loyalty, Payments, Cards, Airlines, Merchants, Hotels, Retailers, Analytics.
- Track record across FMCG Analytics to help clients understand Consumer habits.
- Understand the futureview of Banking, Loyalty, Open Banking/API and how consumers react and where the digital landscape is taking us.
- Experience across the Retail Banking industry and networked into the Fintech contenders.
- Understand how to network across the martix in target NEW Logo FMCG/Banking clients and how to slowly win.
- Track record of opening New client opportunities and sealing the deal.
Interested parties please send me an email with your CV and details of your present remuneration package to apply@MackenzieSearch.com or call +44(0)7940569207 for a confidential conversation.
Marketing Search & Selection www.MackenzieSearch.com
Apply for Chief Revenue Officer - Loyalty Financial Services/FMCG - c.£250,000 + Bonus + LTIP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly