6 days left
- Job Role
- Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer, Cambridge -
The Company – Graphic Designer
Our exclusive client is a highly respected medical technology organisation based in Cambridge. They are known for incredible technology treatments, all aimed around less invasive techniques.
They have an incredible company culture with a well-funded marketing department, and they are seeking a Graphic Designer to join their team, in this brand-new position!
You’ll have a real chance to make an impact, not only in terms of what the organisation do, but in your work, with the opportunity to really take ownership of your specialism within the function and grow your skills.
The Role – Graphic Designer
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, and working closely and collaboratively with the wider team of 10, you will be their only go-to designer, responsible for:
- Designing printed collateral such as infographics, white papers, brochures and pieces for events such as flyers and stands.
- Designing materials for online channels such as web banners, email campaigns, digital imagery, presentations, and digital copies of the printed materials as above.
- Artworking and digital image editing.
- Assisting with photography and videography.
- Working with external agencies on large projects such as new products launches.
Requirements – Graphic Designer
- At least 4-5 years previous experience of in-house graphic design across print and digital.
- Technically able with InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, with other Adobe software skills being an advantage such as Premier Pro or After Effects.
- Be familiar with using email marketing platforms such as Mailchimp or Dotmailer.
This role will be fully remote working until the autumn, then a maximum of 2 days in the office. Due to the location of the offices, this will best suit those located in areas such as: Cambridge, Newmarket, Waterbeach, Ely, Milton, Bury St Edmunds, Soham, Fulbourn, Royston, Duxford, Sawston, St Neots, Huntingdon, Saffron Walden, Bedford, and wider areas of Cambs/Beds/Essex/Herts!
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.
Apply for Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly