Senior Graphic Designer
Exciting Senior Graphic Designer Role Available to a Growing Health Tech Company!!
Your new company
Your new company is an upcoming health tech company that produces products and services that encourages consumers to make healthier lifestyle choices based on their genetic make up. Your new company is very current and is looking to grow on an exponential rate and looking for the right candidate to join their exciting company.
Your new role
You will coming in as the senior graphic designer for the company and you will be involved in everything from the website and company logo to their social media. As the senior graphic designer, you will have a lot of autonomy within this role and will play a crucial part in the company's image and brand.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in the role, you must have the following criteria:
- Minimum 5-7 years commercial experience in Graphic Design.
- Experience working within Medical Devices or Consumer Health, ie. Fitness, health, wellness etc.
- A strong portfolio of work and a proven track record of excellence.
- The ability to display commercially minded conceptual thinking.
- Working proficiency with the latest technologies and tools (Adobe, Illustrator, Sketch etc).
- Illustration and Videography skills.
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects.
What you'll get in return
If successful for the position, you will receive the following:
- Base salary between £40k - £50k, dependant on experience
- 25 days annual leave
- Competitive pension
- Private healthcare and dental
- Open to flexible working
- 'Duvet days' which does not count as sick leave or holiday!
- The opportunity to work for an exciting and fast growing company
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.