Product Lead (FTC March 2022)
Interim Product Lead FTC Until March 2022 - Public Sector - £40-£46.9k
Your new company
Public Sector Organisation in Glasgow. Interim Product Lead FTC until March 2022, this contract is remote and can be based anywhere in UK.
Your new role
An exciting full time, fixed term opportunity for a Product Lead to join this organisations dynamic, creative and talented team working on an exciting digital project. The digital team currently develop and manage a number of websites.
You will be responsible for the delivery of one or more digital products and their continuous improvement through leading and directing a multidisciplinary delivery team of digital experts. Working collaboratively across the business, you will create a vision for your products based on analytics, feedback and understanding of internal and end user needs and deliver against a continuous improvement model.
Working in regular development cycles, you will lead a team of content, business and technical development specialists to ensure they build the right things in the right order by developing and prioritising product roadmaps and backlogs. You will ensure that clearly defined high level goals are set for each sprint, the team understand the rationale behind the goals and that activity within a given delivery cycle are prioritised to make the most significant positive impact on customer experience.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Experience of leading a fast paced, digital team with demonstrated ability to deliver projects within agreed timescales and budget
- Experience of digital technologies
- Experience in User Experience (UX) principles
- Experience in developing business and functional requirements/user stories
- Experience in running multiple projects simultaneously within agreed parameters, with the ability to prioritise as appropriate
- Experience in consulting, representing and influencing key players both inside and outside the company
- Experience in managing suppliers - specifically web development agencies
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available. You will be offered a fixed term contract until March 2022 paying between £40-46.9k and can work from anywhere in the UK.
- 30 days annual leave
- 13 days public holiday
- Flexi-time scheme - carry over up to 14 hours credit or 7 hour deficit in a 4-week period. Up to 10 days off per year
- The ability to use 'work from anywhere' technology at manager's discretion and subject to business requirement
- Excellent professional development support
- Local Government Pension Scheme - career average revalued earnings scheme with an employer contribution rate of 22.3% (as at April 2020).
- Work and family policy - flexible working options for parents and carers
- Partnership arrangements with two recognised Trade Unions
- Employee Assistance Programme - free, confidential and impartial advice and support
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Product Lead (FTC March 2022)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly