Digital Campaigns Manager
Digital Campaigns Manager, Cambridge -
A leading in-house organisation with core clients within technology, are looking for a confident Digital Campaigns Manager to join their growing team and drive lead gen and lead demand. You’ll need evident experience within lead gen campaigns, across digital campaigns and be coming from B2B. Whilst they’re based in Cambridge, they’re open to locations as you’ll only need to visit the Cambridge office a few times a month!
They have super flexible working including later starts later finishes, early starts early finishes, home working and a competitive package.
- At least 3-5 years experience within in a campaign focused marketing role, working on lead gen campaigns and driving new business
- You’ll ideally have a background within SaaS, wider software or tech although whilst not a necessity, you must have B2B experience
- The ability to navigate and utilise Pardot, Dynamics and Salesforce (ideally at least two of these)
- Confident skills across SEO, social and content with a good understanding of PPC
- Expert skills within marketing automation and CRM
- Demonstrable understanding of WordPress
- Proven skills working independently and collaboratively. You will be the digital go to for the marketing team so must be digital astute
- Planning and delivering a mix of digital campaigns to drive new leads and engage customers
- Manage a lead nurturing process, utilising automation platforms and marketing resources to convert leads and drive new business
- Utilising SEO, PPC, social and content campaigns, whilst supporting the wider marketing and comms team
- Managing key stakeholder and agency relationships and recognising areas to move in-house
- Converting traffic to new business with tailored marketing campaigns and calls to action
- Effectively analysing and reporting on key marketing campaigns
- Driving marketing excellence and brand awareness
Due to the location of their Cambridge based office, this can be commutable from across the UK, providing you can visit the Cambridge office monthly. They also have offices in London and wider UK.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.