Senior Business Development Manager
This global law firm is looking for a Senior Business Development Manager to take on a 12 month FTC. This exciting opportunity will work within the highly regarded BD, Marketing & Communications Team and be responsible for driving revenue growth and building strategic relationships within the Real Estate sector.
You will be responsible for:-
- Overall management of BD activity with clients and targets for the UK real estate sector
- Facilitate the business planning process and lead on the implementation of BD and client activities
- Work with client teams to develop and deliver their BD and client development plans
- Advise on BD investment decisions
- Manage resources to ensure that BD initiatives are supported adequately.
- Build external networks and attend regular industry functions and identify business generation leads for the Business Group acting as an external sales rep
- Provide strategic support to the international Real Estate, Infrastructure and Energy team.
- Guide and challenge partners on new opportunities
- Identify business leads and emerging opportunities through use of our industry memberships, market research and analysis
- Lead on the creation and implementation of targeting plans and initiatives to drive revenue growth
- Advise client teams on strategies for enhancing client relationships, identifying market opportunities, networking with key contacts and helping cultivate a growth mind-set.
- Lead important bids
- Advise on pricing strategies, helping determine competitive and profitable fee arrangements.
- Develop junior team members and help them to develop advanced and commercial bids skills
If you have proven experience of Business Development at a Management level within a professional services or law firm environment, then please do apply for further information.
Knowledge and experience of working within the Real Estate sector is highly desirable.
Follow us on LinkedIn or visit our website for insights and market trends.