Marketing Manager - Acquisition B2C
4 days left
- Job Role
- Digital Marketing Manager
Our client is an award-winning social tech business striving to build diverse workforces for employers so that any child from any socio-economic background can see themselves represented. They support employers who lack access or the ability to attract suitable, high potential, diverse talent.
Using different forms of marketing and analytics tools, you will carefully craft a strategy to increase user sign up on their online platform. This person will be managing a newly funded initiative to support young job seekers into employment and to flourish in their next role.
You will have the freedom to create everything from partner comms, social media campaigns, SEO, PPC and provide timely reports to order to improve future activity.
- Build a strategy on how we are going to reach our target audience and target numbers, get them on the platform and keep them there.
- Outreach and build relationships with third party organisations such as local media in areas we launch
- Build upon the current social media B2C strategy, continuing to refine targets and build as we launch in new locations.
- Create content and collateral that can be used to promote live campaigns on socials, emails and with third party organisations
- Recommend and make improvements to platform copy to improve acquisition, conversion and engagement for our target audience
- Measure success of all activity in order to improve
Skills and expertise:
- High level understanding of social media channels and online advertising - PPC, display advertising, AdWords
- Knowledge of customer engagement and B2C activity (preferable focus 18-24, Gen Z)
- Being able to report on the success of paid digital marketing
- Managing stretching targets and KPIs for activity, and of course hitting them!
Apply for Marketing Manager - Acquisition B2C
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly