Creative Lead - Marketing Agency
Revere are looking for a Creative Lead, who will develop creative campaigns that hit the brief, are inspired, appropriate and deliver commercial success for our clients.
Revere is a B2B technology specialist marketing agency, focused on providing strategic added value to our clients. We work with leading B2B tech organisations at a partner level, providing you the autonomy to be creative and implement your ideas. Revere is a great place to be, having been awarded Top 50 Small Businesses to Work 2021 by Best Companies.
You will be a Creative Lead, who is passionate about delivering outstanding design and visual standards throughout.
Your day job
A day in the life of the Creative Lead means that two days will never be the same, however, typically you will:
- Work with the ECD/CD, Strategy and Head of Copy to develop creative campaigns that hit the brief, are inspired, appropriate and commercial
- Lead client facing and internal creative presentations; providing insight, direction, creative rationales, whilst adding value and support to other Revere teams
- In conjunction with the ECD/CD, have responsibility for all creative output; concept development, implementation of ideas and designs, including delivery quality and timelines
- Inspire and motivate the design studio through structured support programmes, skills development and appropriate feedback
- Be proactive in the day-to-day supervision of the design team; providing guidance, knowledge, inspiration and support as necessary
- Encourage excellence and promote ambition across the studio team to ensure a fun and collaborative team culture
- Work with the Creative Director and studio management to allocate appropriate resource and build strong relationships with all external suppliers and freelancers
- Consistently review and evaluate the team, identify needs for training and development, coach and mentor
- Review client work to meet the highest standards of design and visual quality, brand alignment, consistency, accuracy and successful project delivery and completion
- Proven depth of design and art direction experience in commercial/online agency environment
- Experience across technology and B2B marketing
- Excellent verbal and visual communication and presentation skills
- Broad experience across digital, campaigns, motion, print, experiential design, brand and events
- Highly proficient in all aspects of design, typography and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Extensive knowledge and experience of digital design and UX
- Detail-orientated, operationally aware and extremely well organised
- Strong interest in technology, B2B, creative, skills and tools
- Competitive starting salary including a yearly performance related pay review
- 25 days annual leave (3 to be taken over Xmas) plus UK bank holidays
- A structured, tailored personal development process (PDP) including regular training sessions from internal and external subject leaders
- LinkedIn Learning subscription providing access to over 13,000 courses
- Health and wellbeing package – Revere Boost, including private healthcare and discounts on gym membership, spa usage and wearables
- A WorkAnywhere Scheme, allowing complete flexibility of your preferred working location. In addition, you are provided hot-desking and full office facilities in Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- Access to our Cycle to Work scheme
- A workplace pension scheme
Sound like the perfect fit? Fill in your details below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.