Digital Marketing Executive
4 days left
- Job Role
- Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive, Wellingborough -
A fantastic client of ours, based in Wellingborough is looking for a tenacious Digital Marketing Executive to join their sizeable marketing team and oversee digital activities, for this national b2b distributor. You’ll be working within a collaborative team in this brand-new role, due to company successes and organic growth!
The successful candidate must have a minimum of two years digital marketing experience and a relevant degree or CIM would be adventurous although not a necessity. They’re really looking for a passionate marketer who loves digital.
As Digital Marketing Executive, supporting the wider team, this role will have you involved in, but not limited to:
- Maintaining all aspects of the B2B website content through CMS. This includes the creation and maintenance of products, homepage artwork, brand page content and campaign landing pages
- Assisting the Senior Marketing Manager and external agencies to develop new website functionality
- Work with Brand Managers and external agencies to produce an annual trade catalogue
- Create and update a wide range of digital and print materials to support marketing activities. This includes catalogues, adverts, web banners, promotion sheets etc.
- Maintain a centralised directory of brand assets to enable efficient distribution to internal and external stakeholders
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role, ideally 2/3 years
- Competent using Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) and Microsoft Office.
- Creative thinker with excellent visual, written, verbal communication skills, and an eye for detail
- Self-motivated and highly organised
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
You will be joining a bubbly and creative marketing team, as such this role will require a dynamic and adaptable marketer with a thirst for developing their own skills.
Due to the location of their Wellingborough based office, this role is commutable for those living in Northampton, Rushden, Kettering, Huntingdon, Bedford, Milton Keynes, Corby, St Neots and Peterborough.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly