Digital Marketing Manager
Exciting Digital Marketing Manager for a Leisure Company
Your new company
Your new company is a growing leisure company that is looking to grow their business on a digital platform. The company is looking to on board outstanding individuals as part of their fast growing company.
Your new role
You will be coming in as the digital marketing manager for the company, particularly focusing on their campaigns through a variety of digital channels, such as SEO, PPC, Paid Social, CRM and Email Marketing. You will be taking ownership of all of the digital channels, their online campaigns and how this will drive consumers to utilise their leisure service.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed in this role, you must have all of the following requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years' marketing experience
- Solid experience in Google Analytics, Google Ads, PPC, Paid Social and SEO are essential - You must have carried this out yourself and not overseen this or utilised agencies for this
- Must understand and able to demonstrate of how they have optimised previous campaigns
- Extensive, demonstrable experience in managing and running campaigns from end to end is essential particularly on a digital platform - You must have carried this out yourself and not overseen this or utilised agencies for this
- You must be able to have demonstrated how you have interpreted data and your experience of segmentation
- Industry experience within the leisure, hospitality or FMCG is essential
What you'll get in return
If you are successful in securing this role, you will receive a base salary of between £30k-£45k (dependent on experience), attractive benefits package and an opportunity to work for an upcoming and exciting company
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.