Category Manager - Beauty and Skincare
This is an exciting opportunity as a Category Manager in Beauty, Skincare and hygiene. This is a field based role in London this is a permanent opportunity paying up to £27K plus company car.
· In this role you will visit stores across London to ensure all products are in a good position to sale – focusing on fixtures and positioning and stock levels.
· Positively Influence availability by taking a consultative approach, working with in-store colleagues to ensure robust back room processes & compliance, use of correct product protection (is appropriate) and processes to ensure its easy for store colleagues to follow/implement and using category sales data to resolve systemic issues.
· Positively affect inventory accuracy by completing regular stock takes, working with store management & gaining permission to ensure in-store systems are adjusted to reflect and identifying where/how the inaccuracies are occurring.
· Be the key point of contact for the Beauty, Skincare and hygiene categories in your stores and develop excellent working relationships across store contacts and regional contacts where appropriate to further develop growth of sales. Conduct business reviews with store managers, to review performance, agree forthcoming focus areas and drive sales at a store and regional level to create category and range growth.
· MUST HAVE retail or grocery high street background in Beauty, Skincare and hygiene and a real passion for the retail sector.
· Must have a driving license and able to be field based in central London using public transport or company car for greater London.
· Understanding of Category management and 2 years’ experience in grocery and/or high street retail or FMCG
· Background in using data to build the awareness of category trends, insights, developments etc. to drive performance in the category.
· Strong communication skills with other colleagues calling in your stores to ensure a consistent and joined up approach to ensure stores are well service.
Must have ability to work independently to visit a number of stores and be organised to send in reports and always focus on the business needs.
· Have the ability to understand and assimilate data and articulate insight and performance information back to retail contacts
Must be able to commute to BR2, BR3, CR5, E11, E3, E6, EC1V, NW1, NW5, SE10, SE16, SE22, SE27, SE5, SE7, SW4, W1T, WC2E areas.
Clean Driving license required
Apply for Category Manager - Beauty and Skincare
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly