Exciting eCommerce Manager Role - Rapidly Growing B2B Retailer - Bournemouth & Poole Region
Your new company
You will be working for a fast growing B2B retailer, who despite the recent Covid19 pandemic have experienced significant growth and are now looking to recruit a commercially-minded eCommerce Trading Manager to join their management team and work in their head office.
It's a unique opportunity to work for a highly respected product led business who are challenging some of the biggest names in industry. There is an excellent benefits package, parking on site and there is scope for the role to develop as the company continue to grow. The role is open to someone with commercial trading experience, working in a hands-on capacity who will be responsible for all aspects of trading operations. There is parking on site and it's easily commutable from all of Dorset by car.
Your new role
Taking ownership for one of the businesses key marketing verticals, this role will be instrumental in the running of an important part of the business. With a focus on profit and loss, and a multimillion-pound turnover, the successful candidate will be responsible for all things eCommerce in their vertical market. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Delivery of marketing KPIs as agreed with Group Marketing Director and Group Trading Manager - with monthly profit-and-loss reporting and detailed commercial analysis as required.
- Ownership of improving sales and profitability ratios in the gloves, medical and hygiene product areas, relative to marketing spend and stock investment
- Proactively planning, proposing and driving dynamic and value-added direct marketing activity via printed marketing, websites, email marketing, and more.
- Developing marketing initiatives and ideas to acquire and retain high quality b2b customers
- Working directly with group buying and supply chain contacts to manage and optimise ongoing new products, product life cycles, stock values, incoming stocks, sourcing/supplier opportunities and range architecture
What you'll need to succeed
The right candidate will, most importantly, be motivated, ambitious and have a certain degree of commercial acumen. Experience managing eCommerce sites is crucial, and you must be comfortable working autonomously and be a self starter. You must also:
- Have a proven track record with at least 5 years in b2b ecommerce and/or product marketing positions.
- Have demonstrable experience of proactively initiating and leading product or market led initiatives that generate significant growth in sales and profitability.
- Can demonstrate and quantify successful experience of working in ecommerce and/or direct marketing, as well as marketing physical products.
- Can demonstrate a strong understanding of the 4 P's as well as merchandising and core ecommerce metrics.
- Have a good of understanding of business, product and customer life cycles.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Discounted gym membership
- Bonus Staff Incentives after 1 year of service
- Increasing holiday entitlement
- Further training opportunities supported to help advance development
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for ECommerce Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly