International Sales and Recruitment Manager | Private School Network | £60K OTE
2 days left
- Job Role
- Business Development Manager
My client is a family of nurseries, schools, and colleges in the UK that allow children to be the best they can. They provide a supportive environment that inspires their pupils to become an all-rounded, confident and articulate individual.
Students develop culturally and socially, as well as academically, enjoying a well-rounded education full of fun and laughter. They work hard to help every child find something that fulfills them, to find their extraordinary, the thing only they can contribute to the world.
My client is looking for a motivated, warm, and results-driven International Sales and Recruitment Manager to support boarding school student recruitment from our key markets. The successful candidate will have a good understanding of international recruitment within the education sector and ideally speak a second language. We would expect you to be able to demonstrate an awareness of at least one major overseas market with knowledge of the top agencies to approach. You will be willing and available to travel internationally as required and make regular visits to the schools within the Dukes group.
- Presentable and a confident communicator
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Fluency in English and one other language
- Minimum 2 years of experience in international education sales or marketing
- Ability to communicate with and connect well with a range of audiences
- Results-driven, with strong business acumen
- High level of organisational and planning skills
- The ability to roll up the sleeves and get the job done when required, often meeting challenging targets
- Ability to travel frequently as required
- Flexibility with working hours including working over weekends when required
Apply for International Sales and Recruitment Manager | Private School Network | £60K OTE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly