Business Development Manager - Accountancy Firm (15 mth contract)
One of the UK’s top twenty accountancy practices is looking for a Business Development Manager to join its marketing team on a 15 month contract. This organisation has a solid reputation and a strong client base, with a marketing team that has an excellent reputation and strong buy in from the business.
In this Business Development Manager role, you will be joining the firm’s marketing team and will work alongside one other Business Development Manager. You will be expected to:
- Prepare partners for client fact-find meetings;
- Coach the bid teams in presentation rehearsals;
- Lead the feedback process;
- Record win/loss rates of submitted tenders;
- Proactively anticipate client needs; and
- Create and maintain relationships with both colleagues and external suppliers.
Strong business development experience is a necessity. The successful candidate must have experience of managing multiple bids and BD projects within a professional services firm, in addition to being able to influence and challenge partners.
Naturally, you will be confident communicator, being a team player who is able to develop important relationships. You will demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills, also showing analytical ability. Ideally, you will be immediately available or able to give short notice for this 15 month contract role.