Digital Project Manager
- Job Role
- Digital / Online
Your new company
My client are a leading provider of data & information to Government bodies. This role will work within their Technology & Design Team - working across the business to provide customer-centric design and technology solutions. As part of rapid digital transformation, they require a Project Manager to take the lead in end-to-end project management of Digital Marketing & Technology projects in this 2 year fixed-contract. This role can be based remotely but will require regular travel to offices in Hampshire.
Your new role
As Project Manager you will own all day-to-day Project Management activities, running several concurrent projects within a programme of Digital Transformation. With projects at different stages, you will be involved in Discovery and Delivery phases; project scoping, planning and enabling delivery. You will chair project boards, work with developers and technical consultants both internally & externally to deliver a range of digital transformations across website redesigns, marketing automation & software capabilities and CX improvements.
As a Project Manager you will be joining a team responsible for supporting the business in managing change and delivering a broad portfolio of investment projects within the Customer and Marketing function. You will be involved in a wide variety of exciting projects including developing and launching new digital and self serve products and services.
What you'll need to succeed
We're looking for someone that can demonstrate skills and experience in:
- Delivering a large number of complex projects - in particular we are interested in evidence and experience in Digital and Marketing Technology, Customer Experience delivery, and procurement experience including supplier / vendor selection
- Managing software development projects preferably using Agile methodologies
- Effectively managing key stakeholders
- Planning and budgeting skills
- Knowledge of project management tools and techniques
- Practitioner level qualification in Project Management (eg: Prince2, APM PMQ)
- Experience of MS dynamics would be desirable
- Ideally you will have managed budgets in excess of £1m.
What you'll get in return
This is a two-year fixed contract offering up to a £52000 annual salary plus benefits including performance bonus, pension scheme, 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays and flexible working options. You can be based remotely but will need to travel regularly to their Hampshire HQ.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Digital Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly